Brandix Joint Ventures includeQuenby Lanka Prints Ltd
T & S Buttons Ltd
Ocean Lanka Ltd
Leading Investment Holding Ltd
Leading Investment Holding Ltd (LIHL) is an alliance of globally renowned partners in which the Brandix Group is the largest shareholder with management control. The three other global partners are Jacob BAC (a subsidiary of Brandot), Compagnie Mauricienne de Textile Ltd (CMT, Mauritius) and Pioneer Elastic Holdings Ltd (Hong Kong).
LIHL was formed to invest in companies that fall within the apparel value chain.
LIHL was formed to invest in companies that fall within the apparel value chain. The short term focus will be on potential opportunities within Brandix India Apparel City (BIAC) in Visakhapatnam, India. LIHL is also open to other industries which support and synergize with the apparel value chain such as real estate, logistics, leisure and other infrastructure. The longer term focus will be to invest within the South Asian subcontinent.
LIHL operates as a Private Equity Investment Fund with primarily a medium to long term investment term (2 to 5 years) although the duration may vary depending on the type and nature of investment. LIHL would invest either directly or by arranging syndicated financing.
Other factors that play a crucial role in the decision to invest are:
- Experience, capability and integrity of the management team
- Competitive advantages of the product or service
- Attractiveness, size and nature of the market to be pursued
- Anticipated value growth of the enterprise
- Ability to exit and realise the value of our investment
The first investment fund was initiated in March 2008 with the acquisition of stakes in Ocean India (Pvt) Ltd (a knitted fabric mill) and Pioneer Elastics (India) Private Ltd (a narrow fabric elastic factory), located within BIAC in Visakhapatnam.
LIHL provides the following services:
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investments
- Project Appraisal
- Financial Structuring
- Syndicated Debt Financing
- Synergies within our portfolio of investments
- Expertise of our partners in the apparel value chain
- Company Formation and Administration